Get ready to meet and learn from a fantastic line-up of celebrity vets at the 2017 Melbourne Show and they will be joined again by the beautiful KONG Dogs who will demonstrate some fun and stimulating ways to train your own Pooch!
Click on the link in the box above to view and print a PDF of the KONG Stage timetable and below is a quick summary:
- Dr Katrina Warren & The Wonderdogs present a brand new session on ‘5 Top Tricks anyone can teach their Dog‘.
- Dr Harry Cooper is back by popular demand with two new talks on ‘How to find the Perfect Match Pooch to suit your lifestyle & home‘ and ‘Top tips for a healthier, happier Dog’.
- Peta Clarke will be providing insights into how many of Australia’s most famous Dog stars of stage and screen were trained.
- Dr Jacqui Ley, Registered Specialist in Veterinary Behavioural Medicine will be talking on an emerging topic important for all Dog owners titled ‘How to understand and manage your Dog’s positive mental health‘
- Renowned Dog trainer Steve Austin joins the team to talk about ‘Two essential training exercises that can save your Dog’s life’
- If you want to discover how to get better training outcomes with your Dog through engagement then don’t miss the new ‘That’s Enter-TRAIN-ment‘ talk!
Visitors will also get the opportunity to interact with each of our presenters at the end of each session so bring along your canine conundrums! Detailed descriptions on each Stage talk above will be posted on this page in a few days including presenter bio’s and photo’s so standby for more…
Please click here for more information on KONG.