CLICK HERE to purchase tickets now to the 2016 Sydney Dog Lovers Show!
We recommend booking tickets in advance as you can SAVE up to 20% off the door price and gain express entry through our special VIP Lane giving you more time at the Show which is open from 9.30am to 5pm daily.
It’s great value for money as once you’ve purchased your ticket everything you see and do in the show is free! You’ll experience a full day jam packed full of doggy love, canine-entertainment, education and information!
TYPE ONLINE ON-SITE DESCRIPTION
Adult $25 $30 Ages 16 and over
Child $12 $15 Ages 5 to 16 (Kids under 5 FREE)
Pensioner $15 $20 Proof of card required at entry
Family $68 $80 2 Adults and 2 Children (must arrive together)
The event will open half an hour earlier in 2016 (9.30am to 5pm) as there is even more to see and do so this provides you with a bit more time to get around and see everything.
Please note that given the large crowds at the last show, the venue may need to limit the number of tickets available on the door – so pre-purchasing early guarantees you don’t miss the event as we do expect to sell-out in 2016.
DATES & OPENING TIMES
Saturday 6th August 9.30am – 5pm
Sunday 7th August 9.30am – 5pm
Royal Hall of Industries and the Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park, Sydney
Once you’ve bought your ticket everything you see and do in the Show is FREE!
Your all-inclusive ticket includes access to all the major attractions detailed below PLUS free advice in the Ask-A-Trainer, Groomer and Vet Zones, our special tribute to Australian Military Working Dogs, SASH ICU Vet for kids, Info Wall highlighting all the dog-friendly spots in Sydney, Perfect Match where you can discover the right Dog for you, Kids Zone including Doggy face painting, a big Door Prize, 150+ Exhibitors with heaps of free samples & Show Specials to treat your Dog!
Here’s a quick run-down of the Major Attractions in 2016:
- From the massive to the mini, the Breed Showcase will provide the opportunity to meet and cuddle over 30 lovable breeds. DOGS NSW Breed Clubs will be on hand to ensure visitors considering a new canine addition are equipped with all the right information.
- The Royal Canin Arena will showcase some of Australia’s most talented canines in action. From the quickest to the smartest with a wide range of acts including agility, flyball, frisbee, flygility, Police & Explosive Detection Dogs!
- The CANIDAE Rescue Dog Zone is a great opportunity to meet dogs from a wide array of shelters and rescue groups around NSW who are desperate to find loving homes. For people looking to adopt a dog, experts will be on-hand to discuss rescue and what’s really involved, the suitability of dogs available, whether it suits your lifestyle plus how you can actually start the process.
- The KONG Celebrity Vet Stage will feature some of Australia’s most respected dog experts with free and interactive demonstrations to help visitors better understand what their dog is really thinking. You’ll get advice on behaviour, first-aid and training tips, with Q&A’s and sessions from Village Vets – Dr James Carroll & Dr Anthony Bennett and many more to be announced soon!.
- Get up close and personal with dozens of beautiful dogs in our new Pat-A-Pooch zone. Dog owners and qualified handlers will be available at all times to provide reliable information on each dog breed with information on what it’s like to live with each pooch whilst you get to enjoy some quality canine cuddle time.
- Picking the perfect pooch is an important but often challenging exercise, so the new Perfect Match feature will help you find the most suitable dog breeds for your lifestyle and home. Whether a young professional living in an apartment or an active, growing family with a big backyard, experts will be on hand to answer your queries with a comprehensive survey and large information posters on around 50 of Australia’s most popular breeds.