2017 show visitors met and learned from a fantastic line-up of celebrity vets joined again by the beautiful KONG Dogs who demonstrated some fun and stimulating ways to train your own Pooch!
Click on the link in the box above to view and print a PDF of the 2017 KONG Stage timetable, and below is a quick summary:
- Australia’s much-loved celebrity vet Dr Chris Brown wowed visitors with two incredible talks to help them better care for their Best Friend. He talked about ‘How to help your Dog live longer’ and ‘How to make the ultimate Dog friendly backyard’.
- Dr Katrina Warren, Kelly Gill & The Wonderdogs showed visitors how ‘Your Dog can be a Wonderdog’ by showing what it took to make the Wonderdogs such talented tricksters.
- Animal behaviourist Dr Jacqui Ley walked visitors through ‘Depression & Anxiety in Dogs’ showing how they can provide their Best Friend with a happy and healthy life.
- Brisbane Dog trainers Craig & Tracey Murray provided some great guidance on ”How to ensure your Dog is able to come and stay on command in any situation‘.
- The KONG Dogs & advisory team demonstrated how to challenge, train and stimulate Dogs with the right tricks and toys.
- Matt Lucas of Nova FM’s ‘Casanova Street Team‘ was our official MC and ensured visitors got the opportunity to fire questions at the end of each session.