2017 show visitors met and learned from a fantastic line-up of celebrity vets joined again by the beautiful KONG Dogs who demonstrated some fun and stimulating ways to train your own Pooch!
Click on the link in the box above to view and print a PDF of the 2017 KONG Stage timetable, and below is a quick summary:
- Dr Katrina Warren & The Wonderdogs presented a brand new session on ‘5 Top Tricks anyone can teach their Dog‘.
- Dr Harry Cooper came back by popular demand with two new talks on ‘How to find the Perfect Match Pooch to suit your lifestyle & home‘ and ‘Top tips for a healthier, happier Dog’.
- Peta Clarke provided insights into how many of Australia’s most famous Dog stars of stage and screen were trained.
- Dr Jacqui Ley, Registered Specialist in Veterinary Behavioural Medicine talked about an emerging topic important for all Dog owners titled ‘How to understand and manage your Dog’s positive mental health‘
- Renowned Dog trainer Steve Austin joined the team to talk about ‘Two essential training exercises that can save your Dog’s life’
- Dog lovers also learned how to get better training outcomes with their Dog through engagement at the ‘That’s Enter-TRAIN-ment‘ talk.
There was also an opportunity to interact with each of the presenters at the end of each session! Detailed descriptions on each Stage talk above can be found in the timetable schedule below…
Please click here for more information on KONG.