Following is a snapshot of some of the talks and presenters appearing on the Pet Circle Stage:
- Dr Katrina Warren & Kelly Gill present two new talks covering ‘Easy Tricks you can teach your Dog at home’ and ‘How to give your Dog a happy and enriched life’ and these sessions will be followed by a meet & greet with The Wonderdogs.
- TV star Andrew Morley brings an all new interactive talk to the show with his Guide to Dog Adoption covering all you need to know about rescuing a pooch in need of a furever home.
- Dr Kimberley Chainey & Dr Elise Barry from the Pet Circle veterinary team will be ‘Sniffing out the truth – debunking common Dog myths’
- Australia’s leading TV, Film & Theatre animal trainer Luke Hura will provide rare insights into how famous Dogs are trained. You’ll even get the chance to meet ‘Toto’ from The Wizard of Oz Musical currently touring Australia!
- Leading animal behaviourist Dr Kate Mornement from Pets Behaving Badly will help address causes and solutions for many of those very common Dog’s behaviour problems.
- More topics and speakers will also be announced soon!
Visitors will also get the opportunity to interact with each of our presenters at the end of each session so bring along your canine conundrum questions!