Here is a snapshot of some of the talks and presenters who appeared on the all-new Pet Circle Stage:
- Dr Katrina Warren & Kelly Gill presented two new talks covering Easy Tricks you can teach your Dog at home and How to give your Dog a happy and enriched life and these sessions were followed by a meet & greet with The Wonderdogs.
- TV star and Rescue Ambassador Andrew Morley brought an all new interactive talk to the show with his Guide to Dog Adoption that covered all you need to know about rescuing a pooch in need of a furever home. He chatted to rescue groups and shelters and some very special guests including Wayne and Tom from Gogglebox, a CEO from one of Melbourne’s leading Rescue Groups, and the Aussie Dog Guy Ryan Anderson, who is also an RSPCA Inspector.
- Dr Harry Cooper shared valuable information with two talks on each day Solving the most common Dog health problems and How to choose the right breed for your home & lifestyle. Both talks were a must-see for all Dog owners and those who were looking for their next canine companion!
- Dr Kimberley Chainey & Dr Elise Barry from the Pet Circle veterinary team were Sniffing out the truth – debunking common Dog myths
- Australia’s leading TV, Film & Theatre animal trainer Luke Hura provided rare insights into how famous Dogs are trained guests also had the chance to meet ‘Toto’ from The Wizard of Oz Musical currently touring Australia!
- Leading animal behaviourist Dr Kate Mornement from Pets Behaving Badly helped address Causes and solutions for many of those very common Dog’s behaviour problems.
Visitors had the opportunity to interact with each of our presenters at the end of each session answering all canine conundrum questions. What a fantastic weekend!