- Two night weekend for two people at Countrywide Cottages
- Pet photography session with the amazing Caitlin of Ragamuffin Pet Photography, while staying here at Countrywide Cottages
- Ordering appointment with Caitlin to help you decide on your images (choose from 25 artist-selected proofs)
- $100 voucher towards the printing of your beautiful new photos
- A bottle of Dinny Goonan’s fabulous local wine
- A fabulous GoGetMe pack of dog treats and toys
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Wednesday the 8th of May, 2019. Enter either at our stand or at Ragamuffin Pet Photography (or both for a double chance to win!)
Stand Number: 152
Visitors to our stand will receive a card entitling them to our Dog Lovers Show booking bonus gift. Mention it when you make a booking to stay with us any time within the next 12 months. Upon arrival on your holiday with us, you will receive a bottle of stunning gold medal local wine from Dinny Goonan Wines, and an exciting box of treats and toys for your dog from GoGetMe! Your booking needs to be made by the end of May 2019 and you need to mention the Dog Lovers Show booking bonus when you book to qualify.
$85 value just to say thank you
“…If you’re thinking about whether or not you should book this place, just click on that book button immediately. Trust me, you won’t regret it…” Weimun Ding, 2018
- dogs welcomed inside
- home made dog treats
- dog beds, bowls and furniture cover sheets provided
- huge securely fenced yards around each cottage
- cottages set well apart for minimal disturbance
- long bushwalks from your cottage door
- many off leash areas
- enormous dam for dogs who love a swim (securely fenced)
- hair dryer for dogs after their swims
- dog sitter available by prior arrangement
We think it’s rough to have to leave your best mate behind when you need a break. We also think people don’t really want to sleep in a kennel. Our solution – the Best Pet Friendly Accommodation you could find in the country! Our guests think we’ve managed that, having voted us into the Top Ten in Australia for Best Guest Experience for the past two years, and giving us rave reviews on Trip Advisor. We know we have the competition licked!
With just one and a half hours easy drive from the Westgate Bridge, less than half an hours’ drive to the coast at Lorne, and sealed road to our gate, we are ideally placed for an easy break away from your busy lives.
You can be secure in the knowledge that we meet the rigorous criteria of AAA tourism with our 4 Star rating and our Environmentally Friendly STAR Accreditation. Settled into the great Aussie bush, well apart from each other and a long way from the road, you will be inspired by the absolute peace in and around your cottage. Look out through the trees, listen to the birds, check out the amazing night sky…rekindle your love of nature. Take a bushwalk from your cottage door through to the adjoining Otway Forest Park. Surrounded by all the fabulous tourist offerings of the Otway Harvest Trail, and the Great Ocean Road region, you will be spoilt for choice!
Our cottages are gorgeous. Offering either two or three bedrooms, they sleep up to 7 people in each (with beds for up to 25 across the four cottages). One cottage is purpose built for accessibility…often booked to make it easier for an old dog in the holidaying party!
They are fully self-contained and all linen is provided as part of the tariff. We provide home made welcome treats for both humans and dogs alike. Our canine guests are welcome inside and are provided with a bed inside the cottage with blanket, bowls and furniture cover sheets in case they are couch potatoes.
There is a huge area out front of each cottage which is securely fenced to keep your four legged mates or little ones safely within sight. The communal recreation area is a great spot for a kick of the footy or game of pool while mum or dad work on the barby.
Your dogs are welcome to swim in the enormous dam (also securely fenced) while you have a go at catching some yabbies. Our farm animals love human visits and you are welcome to come up and see if the chickens have laid any eggs – finders keepers there.
Take a look at our packages:
- our favourite Sleep and Smile package which includes a visit from Ragamuffin Pet Photography during your stay (make sure you don’t miss Caitlin at the Dog Lovers Show, for the most wonderful, natural photos of your pets),
- Sleep and Seek package – a paddle on nearby Lake Elizabeth in search of platypus, or try our “Dogustation Menu” package, including a trip to the famous Brae restaurant while you are here.
We look forward to meeting you soon.