- D2DR takes dachshunds, dachshund mixes and any bonded non-dachshund buddies into care and finds homes with suitably matched families.
- D2DR has vets check every dog that comes into care, and if vet work or behavioural training is needed, D2DR doesn’t just advise prospective families what needs to be done … we at D2DR get it done ensuring that every dachshund is in the best state it possibly can be on the day of their adoption.
- D2DR’s committee is supported by a loyal and committed group of volunteers including foster carers around the country.
- D2DR receives no corporate sponsorship or government funding and relies on fundraising, grants and donations from like-minded individuals and groups.
- D2DR supports all dachshund owners, offering ongoing advice and support to ensure that all dogs live long and happy lives in their furever homes. This includes in-home care and rehabilitation should it be needed, including post surgery.
- D2DR provides advice and support on many ailments to which dachshunds may succumb, offering rehabilitation assistance for all sorts of surgeries including pes varus, intervertebral disc disease (IVDD) and cervical surgery to name a few.
- Come and chat to our committee and volunteers on site D716.
Stand Number: 518