The 2022 Melbourne Dog Lovers Show will have a full COVID safe plan in place.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable Dog Lovers Show experience for everyone, please observe these Covid-19 guidelines:
- Stay 1.5m between you and others where possible;
- Proof of double vaccination is required to enter the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre;
- Hand Sanitisers are available throughout the Show for you to use at all times;
- Elbow bump instead of a handshake when greeting other people;
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue and always wash your hands afterwards for minimum 20 seconds;
- Contact details will be collected for all people attending should contract tracing be required;
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene routines are in place to keep things extra clean.
Additional Covid-related information:
- A strictly limited number of discount tickets are available for sale online but these prices will close prior to opening day at the latest;
- Book early to fetch the discounted online ticket prices, as due to COVID-19 we must limit the number of daily tickets available and cannot guarantee that tickets will be available on the door;
- It is a policy of the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC), that only double vaccinated patrons are allowed into any events being staged in their venue. Proof of vaccination will be required to enter and this can be done simply through our ticketing provider (Lup). You will receive full instructions closer to the event;
- Companion card holders can enter free of charge, but the person under your care must purchase a ticket;
- Due to Covid-19 regulations, all visitors (everyone in your group) entering the venue must provide their name, email, phone number and postcode prior to entry. Tickets can only be used on the day they have been purchased for so we can easily track daily visitor numbers to abide by the current capacity limits;
- Please retain your ticket upon entry as your unique QR Code as this can also be used to scan on i-Pads on Exhibitor stands to enter competitions, promotions and to request post-show follow-ups.
Tickets & the impact of Covid-19
- If an Event scheduled to run in 2022 is cancelled or postponed as a result of COVID-19 requirements or restriction, then you will receive a full refund of the ticket price within 14 days of the announcement;
- If we are no longer able to accommodate you due to capacity limits as a result COVIDsafe restrictions in place, you will receive a refund of the ticket price;
- If you are prevented from traveling to Melbourne due to State, Territory or Commonwealth government travel restrictions and you advise us that you are unable to travel at least seven days before the Event (so we have enough time to offer your tickets to someone that has missed out), you may request a gift voucher to use at future Dog Lovers Shows (valid for 3 years from the date of purchase) or a full refund of the ticket price. Alternatively we can facilitate a name change to permit another person to use your ticket/s at an event. Please make the request in writing to [email protected] no later than 24 hours prior to the event commencing;
- If you or any of your group members have any COVID-19 symptoms and/or you are required to isolate (or if any of your close contacts or group members has COVID-19 symptoms) and you notify us and provide us with some evidence (e.g. a medical certificate) at least 24 hours prior to your attendance at the Event (or as soon as you can if there are valid reasons why 24 hours’ notice is not possible), you will receive a full refund of the ticket price;
- When you book a ticket to an event and confirm that you will comply with the Chief Health Officer directives in place at the time of the Event and you do not comply upon arriving at a venue, you will not be entitled to a refund. For example, if you are required to show proof of vaccination when entering the venue and you fail to do so, you will not receive a refund.