Visitors met & learn from a fantastic line-up of celebrity vets at the 2017 Show as well as the beautiful KONG Dogs who demonstrated some fun and stimulating ways to train Pooches with a KONG toy!
The 2017 KONG Celebrity Vet Stage featured some of Australia’s most reputable Vets in Australia, with talks including:
- Australia’s much-loved celebrity vet Dr Chris Brown wowed visitors once again with two incredible talks to help them better care for their Best Friend. He taught visitors ‘How to help your Dog live longer’ and ‘How to make the ultimate Dog friendly backyard’.
- Dr Katrina Warren & The Wonderdogs shared how ‘Your Dog can be a Wonderdog’ by showing what it took to make the Wonderdogs such talented tricksters.
- Dr Lisa Chimes helped visitirs with the ‘Top 5 common Dog health Issues & how you can avoid them’ to raise a healtheir, happier Dog.
- Animal behaviourist Dr Jacqui Ley walked visitors through ‘Depression & Anxiety in Dogs’ showing how to provide their Best Friend with a happy and healthy life.
- Stage visitors were also treated to a live art performance like never seen before as Matteo Charles brought Dog portraits to life in just 10 minutes!
- Rodney Gooch & the KONG Dogs will showed visitors how to challenge, train and stimulate their Dog with the right tricks and toys.
- Steve Austin, Canine Training & Behaviour, is hosting an exciting demonstration ‘Two training exercises that will save your Dog’s life‘ as well as ‘Solve the 8 most common Dog behaviour problems’.
- Matt Coleman from SmoothFM was our official MC and ensured that visitors got the opportunity to fire questions at the end of each session.