Get ready to meet and learn from a fantastic line-up of celebrity vets at the 2017 Show as well as the beautiful KONG Dogs who will demonstrate some fun and stimulating ways to train your own Pooch with a KONG toy!
The 2017 KONG Celebrity Vet Stage will feature some of Australia’s most reputable Vets in Australia, with talks including:
- Australia’s much-loved celebrity vet Dr Chris Brown will wow you once again with two incredible talks to help you better care for your Best Friend. He’ll teach you ‘How to help your Dog live longer’ and ‘How to make the ultimate Dog friendly backyard’.
- Dr Katrina Warren & The Wonderdogs will teach you how ‘Your Dog can be a Wonderdog’ by showing what it took to make the Wonderdogs such talented tricksters.
- Dr Lisa Chimes is going to help you with the ‘Top 5 common Dog health Issues & how you can avoid them’ so you can raise a healtheir, happier Dog.
- Animal behaviourist Dr Jacqui Ley will walk you through ‘Depression & Anxiety in Dogs’ showing how you can provide your Best Friend with a happy and healthy life.
- Rodney Gooch & the KONG Dogs will show you how to challenge, train and stimulate your Dog with the right tricks and toys.
- Steve Austin, Canine Training & Behaviour, is hosting an exciting demonstration ‘Two training exercises that will save your Dog’s life‘ as well as ‘Solve the 8 most common Dog behaviour problems’.
- Matt Coleman from SmoothFM is our official MC and will ensure that visitors get the opportunity to fire questions at the end of each session.