Visitors could come and visit the Make-A-Wish stand #720 to learn about the incredible wishes created for children with life-threatening illness, including the all-time favourite puppy wishes!
A puppy brings more than fleeting joy and comfort for kids with critical illnesses. It’s about love, loyalty and hope, providing a welcome distraction and long-term companionship for sick children when they need it most.
On average, Make-A-Wish grants one puppy wish most months (10-11 per year), with each wish carefully designed and delivered to best complement a child’s medical treatment.
Here’s how your tax-deductible donation could have helped sick kids experience Puppy Power:
- $3,250 – can cover a puppy purchase, depending on the age and breed
- $600 – can cover pet insurance for 12 months, including accident and illness cover
- $399 – can help with initial vet expenses, including vaccination and de-sexing
- $190 – can help purchase accessories, like a collar, bedding and toys
- $170 – can go towards other expenses, like local council registration and puppy school
The cost of long-lasting and unconditional love… priceless!
We raised enough funds at the show to help grant one of our upcoming puppy wishes.