Visitors got to hear expert tips for a healthy, happy Dog with educational, entertaining & informative talks that covered training, behaviour, health & lifestyle for your Pooch!
The following is a snapshot of some of the talks and presenters that appeared on the all-new Pet Circle Stage:
- Sydney’s own Celebrity Veterinarian and TV Host of newly launched “Vet Gone Wild” series Dr Chris Brown came back to this year’s Show with two talks at 1:30pm and 3:15pm on the Pet Circle stage. He hosted a Meet & Greet session and where visitors got up close and personal with one of Australia’s most loved personalities.
- Dr Katrina Warren & Kelly Gill presented two new talks covering Easy Tricks you can teach your Dog at home and How to give your Dog a happy and enriched life and these sessions were followed by a chance to meet & greet with The Wonderdogs.
- TV star Andrew Morley brought an all new interactive talk to the show with his Guide to Dog Adoption that covered all you needed to know about rescuing a pooch in need of a furever home. Included special guest stars and foster ambassadors Angie & Yvie from Gogglebox.
- Dr Carla Paszkowski & Dr Kimberley Chainey from the Pet Circle veterinary team presented Sniffing out the truth – debunking common Dog myths
- PhD animal behaviourist Dr Jo Righetti asked if you are barking mad with your dog’s behaviour, and helped dog owners understand and solve their dog’s behaviour issues with some practical tips.
- Rose Horton broke down communication barriers with her Canine Communication: Learn how to ‘speak Dog’ presentation.
Visitors also got the opportunity to interact with each of our presenters at the end of each session helping answer your canine conundrum questions.