Get expert tips for a healthy, happy Dog with educational, entertaining & informative talks covering training, behaviour, health & lifestyle for your Pooch!
Following is a snapshot of some of the talks and presenters appearing on the all-new Pet Circle Stage:
- Sydney’s own Celebrity Veterinarian and TV Host of newly launched “Vet Gone Wild” series Dr Chris Brown comes back to this year’s Show with two talks at 1:30pm and 3:15pm on the Pet Circle stage. He will also give visitors a Meet & Greet session. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get up close and personal with one of Australia’s most loved personalities.
- Dr Katrina Warren & Kelly Gill present two new talks covering Easy Tricks you can teach your Dog at home and How to give your Dog a happy and enriched life and these sessions will be followed by a chance to meet & greet with The Wonderdogs.
- TV star Andrew Morley brings an all new interactive talk to the show with his Guide to Dog Adoption covering all you need to know about rescuing a pooch in need of a furever home.
- Dr Carla Paszkowski & Dr Kimberley Chainey from the Pet Circle veterinary team will be Sniffing out the truth – debunking common Dog myths
- PhD animal behaviourist Dr Jo Righetti asks if you are barking mad with your dog’s behaviour, and will help dog owners understand and solve their dog’s behaviour issues with some practical tips and a lot of fun.
- Rose Horton breaks down communication barriers with her Canine Communication: Learn how to ‘speak Dog’ presentation.
Visitors will also get the opportunity to interact with each of our presenters at the end of each session so bring along your canine conundrum questions. You could also win some great prizes and giveaways from the pawsome team at Pet Circle!