We aim to encourage the breed standard and exhibition of pure bred Cavaliers and to maintain their welfare at all times.
We offer a a Puppy Contact Service for interested new owners also a rescue Service for lost, found or unwanted Cavaliers.
Our annual Fun Day held each year in May at Castle Hill is a great day not to be missed.
A small spaniel with a short, but definite muzzle, large brown eyes and silky fur.
GROOMING AND PHYSICAL NEEDS
- Grooming Needs: A good brush at least once a week with a bath as required. May be clipped out.
- Coat Type: Long, silky, free from curl. Slight wave permissible, plenty of feathering – totally free from trimming.
- Moulting: Little.
- Exercise Needs: Happy to lounge around but is capable of going for long walks if kept fit.
- Average Life Span: 13 to 15 years.
- Family: Ideal for young and old, for families, and the elderly. An indoor dog who needs to be part of the family.
- Temperament: Happy, friendly, non-aggressive; no tendency to nervousness.
- Trainability: Eager to please and wonderfully simple to train.
- Sociability (Other Pets): Excellent with other dogs and pets.
- Barking: Medium tendency.
Sporting, can do well in obedience and agility trials.
Breeding stock should be specialist tested for clear Heart and Eyes.
Stand Number: 730