The 2021 Sydney Dog Lovers Show is a NSW government approved Covid-Safe event.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable Dog Lovers Show experience for everyone, please observe these Covid-19 guidelines:
- Stay 1.5m between you and others where possible;
- Hand Sanitisers are available throughout the Show for you to use at all times;
- Elbow bump instead of a handshake when greeting other people;
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue and always wash your hands afterwards for 20 seconds;
- Contact details will be collected for all people attending should contract tracing be required;
- Enhanced cleaning and hygiene routines are in place to keep things extra clean.
Additional Covid-related information:
- A strictly limited number of discount tickets are available for sale online but these prices will close prior to opening
day at the latest.
- Book early to fetch the discounted online ticket prices , as due to COVID-19 we must limit the number of daily tickets available and cannot guarantee that tickets will be available on the door.
- Companion card holders can enter free of charge, but the person under your care must purchase
- Due to Covid-19 regulations, all visitors entering the venue must provide their name, email, phone number and postcode prior to entry and tickets can only be used on the day they have been purchased for so we can track daily visitor numbers.
- Please retain your ticket upon entry as your unique QR Code on the ticket can be used to scan on i-Pads on Exhibitor stands to enter competitions and promotions.
You can read our full COVID Safe plan online here.