WHAT’S ON AT THE 2021 FESTIVAL?
FIND FUR-FILLMENT AT THE 2021 MELBOURNE DOG LOVERS SHOW…
The Greatest Festival in the World Dedicated to educating, entertaining and informing Dog Lovers (well, we certainly think it is!) finally returns from Friday 22 to Sunday 24 October 2021 at the Royal Exhibition Building from 9:30am to 5pm daily!
The whole Show will be literally bursting with attractions and it’s one of the best value days out in Melbourne as once you walk through the door everything to see and do is FREE!
Here’s a snapshot of the TOP THINGS YOU CAN DO AT THE SHOW:
- Meet & interact with more than 1,200 beautiful dogs across the weekend represented by 150+ breeds spread across Pat-A-Pooch, Insta-Pooch, Adoption Zone and the Breed Showcase;
- 60+ K9-inspired shows to inform, entertain and make you a better fur-parent;
- Free talks from some of the leading dog and animal experts with tips for a healthier, happier hound on the Educational Main Stage with all the presenters to be announced shortly;
- Get in the SPLASHZONE as Australia’s most talented aquatic dogs launch themselves into our massive 100,000-litre pool in the Black Hawk Dock Dogs ;
- Be wowed in the Vitapet Arena by Australia’s most talented dogs as they perform a wide array of amazing tricks for their adoring fur-fans;
- Shop & Save with 1,000s of the latest and greatest products and services to spoil your pooch plus exclusive Show Specials and New Product launches;
- The Outdoor Arena presented by Australian Working Dog Rescue (AWDRI) will amaze visitors with talented working dogs as they perform in the Sheepdog Speed Trials (with real sheep!) and the Extreme High Jump Showcase;
- Get free pooch-grooming advice from award-winning legend Melanie Newman in the Ask-A-Groomer Zone;
- Complete our detailed questionnaire in the Breed Selector Survey presented by Bow Wow Meow in the Perfect Match Zone to discover the most suitable breed for your lifestyle then review over 50 giant posters detailing the characteristics of a wide array of breeds or even better – speak directly to all Breed Clubs exhibiting at the Show;
- Interact with a multitude of dog breeds, of all shapes and sizes, with a handler there at all times providing trusted, reliable information on each pooch – Pat-A-Pooch presents a rare opportunity for kids (and adults) to get up-close-and-personal and relax with a wide range of Dogs on giant bean bags – complete paw-fection;
- Enter the Doggy Door Prize for a chance to WIN thousands of dollars in goodies and luxury experiences for your fur-kid;
- Meet dozens of beautiful Dogs needing a fur-ever home in the PETstock Adoption Zone with talks from leading shelters Victoria wide and watched some of Australia’s biggest K9 internet stars strut their stuff down the Insta-Pooch red carpet;
- Chow Chow down with double the number of food trucks from some of Melbourne’s yummiest favourites plus a wide range of cafes throughout the Show;
- Stacks of FREE kids activities including Doggy Face Painting and the Funny Photo Wall!
It’s your ultimate FUR-FIX destination and a ticket to Pure Fur-fillment.
Jason & Sally Humphris
Sunday & Betty
The inspiration for the Show