WHAT’S ON AT THE 2019 EVENT?
The Greatest Festival in the World Dedicated to Dog Lovers (well, we certainly think it is!) ran on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 August 2019 and will be returning next year on Saturday 8 & Sunday 9 August 2020, at Sydney Showground from 9:30am to 5pm daily!
The whole Show was literally bursting with attractions.
It’s one of the best value days out in Sydney! Plus once you walk through the door everything to see and do is FREE!
Our new home at Sydney Showground had much better access, loads of affordable parking, a train stop at our doorstep and loads of other public transport options. We were also able to spread the Show out a lot more, making for a much more enjoyable experience for visitors and Dogs!
Here’s a snapshot of the TOP 10 THINGS YOU COULD HAVE DONE AT THE SHOW (more like the top 50 things to do actually…):
- Meet & interact with more than 800 beautiful Dogs across the weekend represented by 120+ breeds spread across Pat-A-Pooch, Insta-Pooch and Breed Showcase;
- 60+ K9-inspired shows to inform, entertain and make you a better fur-parent;
- Free talks from Dr Harry Cooper, Dr Lisa Chimes, Dr Katrina Warren, new Bondi Vet Dr Kate Adams and more on the new Donate with a Mate Main Stage;
- Downward Dog with the Rancan Sisters Adele and Lisa to discover the benefits of DOGA (Yoga with your Pooch!). Visitors joined the DOGA session with their Dog!;
- Got in the SPLASHZONE as Australia’s most talented aquatic Dogs launched themselves into our massive 100,000-litre pool in the Black Hawk Dock Dogs held for the first time in the famous Wood Chop Arena;
- Be wowed in the Vitapet Arena by The Wonderdogs new ‘Party Show’, the inaugural K9 Ninja Challenge, Drag-Racing Flyball Spectacular and incredible tricksters in the UpDog Skipping Challenge;
- Met dozens of beautiful Dogs needing a fur-ever home in the PETstock Assist Adoption Zone with talks from leading shelters NSW wide and watched some of Australia’s biggest K9 internet stars strut their stuff down the Insta-Pooch red carpet;
- Shop & Save with 1,000s of the latest and greatest products and services to spoil your pooch plus exclusive Show Specials and New Product launches;
- Chow Chow down with double the number of food trucks from some of Sydney’s yummiest favourites;
- Stacks of FREE kids activities including Doggy Face Painting and entered the competition to WIN one of Australia’s 1st Dog-friendly Crusader Chameleon Caravan valued at $30,000!
It was the ultimate FUR-FIX destination.
Jason & Sally Humphris
Co-Founders and massive Dog Lovers